Before Your First Appointment
- Click on individual therapist photo to learn more about them.
- The therapists at Bayside Therapy schedule their own appointments. Call 734-7310 and dial the therapist extension to find out their availability and instructions on how to schedule an appointment.
- Your therapist will suggest you print out and complete forms from this website to bring in to your first appointment.
These forms will include:
- Download/print and fill out Intake Form(s)
- Click on and review HIPAA Privacy Form
- Review and Download/print out Consent for Treatment Form and Financial Agreement Form
Except for the HIPAA Privacy Form you will need to bring in these forms to your first appointment along with your insurance card.
Insurance Authorization for Services
If you are enrolled in a managed care plan, your insurance company may require you to call them directly to request authorization for services.Make sure you receive this authorization in advance of your first appointment, or you will be financially responsible for those services.If you have difficulties, please make sure you contact Bayside office staff for help.
As a courtesy to our clients, we will bill insurance companies for office visits. Your plans benefits, may require a co-pay or co-insurance at the time of each appointment. You will want to know that in advance, since you will be responsible for that amount. Please contact your insurance company prior to your first appointment to obtain complete benefit coverage information. Ask your insurance company if a specific therapist is contracted with them; and, if not, does your plan have “out-of-network” benefits. Find out what your co-pay/co-insurance fee will be per office visit, if you have met your deductible, and the maximum benefits for the year. If this process proves confusing our office staff will help you obtain this information. We accept cash, personal checks, debit cards, MasterCard, and Visa.
Go to Forms Page